The Masters program in International Shipping, Finance and Management (ISFM) aims to recruit university graduates as well as business executives who wish to acquire or further enhance their knowledge and expertise in the fields of Shipping, Finance and Management at postgraduate level.
The postgraduate educational program leads to the award of the Masters of Science (MSc) degree and offers:
Tuition fees are required.
• Admissions deadline, May 31st , 2017 The program has a rolling admissions procedure, conducted in three rounds, with the following deadlines: • 1st round, Tuesday 31st of January 2017 • 2nd round, Friday 24th of March 2017 • 3rd round, Wednesday 31st of May 2017 Places available are limited and applications are evaluated with priority order.
Applications can be submitted in person or by post to the following address:
Secretary, Postgraduate program in International Shipping, Finance and Management,
AUEB’s Centre for Postgraduate Studies, Room 913, 9th floor,
47A Evelpidon and 33 Lefkados St, 11362, Athens, Greece.
Contact: Monday to Friday, 11:30 – 19 : 3 0
Tel: +30 210-8203696 & 210-8203633, Fax: +30 210 8203667, Email: MSc.ISFM@aueb.gr
Documents that must be submitted with the application:
1. Application form. Applications can be submitted a) on line, b) in person or by post (see contact details below)
2. Two recent passport size photographs
3. CV in English
4. Personal statement of approximately 500 words, in English
5. Copy of the bank deposit slip, covering the application processing fee of €50 (Account details: ΙΒΑΝ GR69 0110 1100 0000 1100 0125 051, SWIFT/ BIC: ETHNGRAA, BENEFICIARY: RC AUEB)
Documents that can be submitted at a later stage:
1. Two confidential recommendation letters, by the interview date
2. Certified Copies of all University Degrees / Diplomas (Recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP) is required)
3. Official Transcripts of marks received (with certified translation in English if not in Greek)
4. Proof of employment record, if any – required for part time applicants
5. English language certification verifying excellent command of the language (as determined by a TOEIC, IELTS or GRE score, or the Cambridge or Michigan Certificate of Proficiency in English)